The Holy Shroud Museum is located in N. 28 Via San Domenico, ten minutes walking from the Turin Cathedral. To make the most of the tour of the Museum, visitors are provided with audio guides in five languages (English, Italian, German, French, Spanish).
For groups over twenty people booking is required: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel +39 011 4365832 Fax +39 011 4319275.
Visiting hours: Daily, 09:00-12:30 a.m. and 03:00-07:00 p.m. (last visit one hour before closing.)
Ticket price: full price: € 8,00 reduced: € 7,00
Shall be deemed to be reduced for:
- Italian and foreign students up to 24 years with proper identification
- Groups with over 20 people (2 carers free)
- Over 65 years
Ticket prices reduced: € 3,00
- Schools (4 carers free) –
- Children from 6 to 12 years
- Children from 0 to 5 years (only if accompanied by parents)